No.12, Haotian Street, Liangxiang, Fangshan District, Beijing-102401, China
(1) Determine the heat consumption and distribution of the whole machine.
(2) Initially determine the heat dissipation design according to the structural size of the whole machine.
(3) Analysis of the determined cooling method (such as the number of forced air-cooled fans, selection, cascading mode, air duct size, air volume, control mode, etc.).
(4) The analysis results can be further verified by thermal analysis software.
(5) Adjust the heat dissipation scheme and finalize it.