No.12, Haotian Street, Liangxiang, Fangshan District, Beijing-102401, China
In order to ensure safe and reliable, economical and continuous supply of kinetic energy, and to ensure that enterprises organize production in a balanced and rhythmic manner, it is necessary to strengthen the planning and management of power system equipment. The enterprise power department generally prepares and implements the kinetic energy production plan, the power equipment and transmission pipeline maintenance plan, and the power facility expansion and reconstruction plan, and performs the inspection and acceptance work after the implementation of the plan. 
(1) Planning of power equipment
1. Planning requirements for power equipment
The planning requirements for power equipment and the work to be reflected in various plans are as follows:
(1) It is necessary to clearly specify the required amount of kinetic energy and electrical energy for the year, season and month, maximum, minimum and average kinetic energy and electrical energy load, and arrange corresponding kinetic energy production plans.
(2) Arrangement for maintenance and repair work of power equipment and power pipelines; technical measures to improve power equipment and power pipelines, including measures to improve the quality of kinetic energy supply and operational reliability and operational safety of power equipment, and eliminate weak links in power systems and Measures to improve the efficiency of power equipment, etc.
(3) Measures to realize centralized control automation and mechanization of power equipment operation; measures to reduce labor intensity, improve working conditions and improve labor productivity.
(4) Measures for rational use and recycling of power resources and energy, such as waste heat utilization, waste gas recovery, improvement of power factor, and utilization of circulating water.
(5) Auxiliary devices for power equipment and plans for the manufacture and repair of spare parts and pipeline components.
(6) Plans to transform or expand power station houses and power equipment to meet the needs of enterprise production and development.
(7) Arrange the installation and commissioning of power pipelines that match the process layout adjustment of each production workshop and section.
2. Basis and procedures for power equipment planning
The basis for preparing the power equipment pre-repair plan is:
(1) Statistics on the amount of power equipment owned, various repair quotas for power equipment and pipelines, relevant equipment drawings and technical materials.
(2) Power equipment tour inspection, inspection and equipment defect record.
(3) Relevant information on the operation status monitoring and load characteristic recording of power equipment; equipment failure, accident situation and analysis, and improvement measures record.
(4) Records of equipment surveys and periodic inspections and repairs.
(5) Equipment energy balance test and preventive test record.
(6) For power equipment with high safety requirements, record the mandatory preventive maintenance according to the running time.
The procedures for preparing the power equipment pre-repair plan are:
(1) The preliminary opinions of the next year's repair and modification projects will be proposed by each power section or workshop in November each year.
(2) After the power management department has verified the initial opinion, it will convene the relevant personnel to discuss and supplement the repair work requirements in conjunction with the company's production plan and overhaul cost indicators for the next year, and prepare the next year's power by the plan pre-repair team. Draft of equipment repair and modification plan. (3) Send the draft plan to the relevant functional departments, sections and workshops for comments, and organize the budget estimates for the overhaul and modification of power equipment, and the number of repair stations (items), repair complexity, and labor and expenses required for the plan. Organize and summarize and prepare a formal pre-repair plan.
(4) The annual overhaul plan for power equipment shall be submitted to the competent factory director for examination and approval after being signed by the relevant departments and workshops. On the one hand, it shall be reported to the higher authorities for the record, and on the other hand, the relevant departments and power workshops (sections) shall be sent for implementation and implementation.
(5) The annual maintenance plan, periodic inspection plan and preventive test plan of the power equipment shall be examined and approved by the chief power engineer or the power department (department), and executed in each power workshop (segment).
The power plant expansion and renovation plan shall be formulated by the technical team of the power department according to the enterprise production development plan, and shall be distributed to the relevant departments for approval after being submitted to the chief engineer (the chief power engineer) or the competent factory manager for approval.
3. Considerations for preparing an annual plan
(1) Power equipment that affects product quality and kinetic energy quality should be prioritized for renovation or repair.
(2) The pre-repair production technical preparation workload and repair workload should be considered when scheduling the schedule. When determining the repair method, it is necessary to adopt mandatory repair, seasonal repair, holiday repair, and targeted quick repair according to the respective production characteristics of different power equipment to reduce the downtime loss. For spare power equipment, repairs or inspections should also be arranged as appropriate.
(3) In order to make the various repair and installation units (shop, work, and team) work in a balanced manner, it is necessary to do a good job of balancing the workload when preparing the annual plan, and pay attention to the rational arrangement and full use of the labor.
(4) In order to enhance the pertinence of the repair work, the repair plan can be adjusted quarterly. A rolling plan approach can be taken in the preparation and release of the plan to ensure continuity of the plan.
(2) Requirements for inspection and acceptance after the implementation of the plan
The acceptance of key power equipment overhaul and power facility renovation and installation engineering can generally be carried out in a combination of self-inspection and full-time inspection, which is divided into three stages: feasibility plan review, segment acceptance, and whole experience. Inspection and acceptance includes: external inspection of equipment and systems, equipment performance and internal quality inspection, technical data acceptance, etc.
The quality inspection of the power equipment repair and general installation work shall be checked and accepted by the power engineer, the pre-repair planner and the power workshop director in accordance with the quality standards stipulated in the relevant regulations and technical documents.
The inspection and evaluation of the daily technical maintenance quality of power equipment and pipelines shall be carried out monthly by the responsible person of the relevant department of the power division. Pay attention to the overall technical status of power equipment and pipelines, whether there are accidents and disease operation and their duration.